Dark Energy Xenon
The partnering of these two technologies represents the ideal technical solution to bridge the gap between existing SDR content/workflows and the ever-increasing demands for HDR delivery.
Benefits and Features
- Simple workflow with extraordinary results: Dark Energy noise reduction and artifact removal prepares optimized progressive images for Technicolor’s tone mapping algorithm, adding the right level of texture or film grain back to the image for the best possible output.
- Includes Dark Energy for Transcoders + Technicolor ITM
- SDR to HDR conversions
- HDR10, HLG, SL-HDR 1 and 2
(Rec 2020/Rec 2100)
- Content adjusted dynamically, in real time, on a frame-by-frame/scene-by-scene basis.
- Bright spot analysis and management to ensure excessive bright spots are not created when converting from SDR to HDR that might detract from the creative intent of the video.