Warp Five, Mr. Sulu
The transition to file-based workflows was initially void of high quality standards and frame rate conversions. Until 2013, trips to/from baseband were still the primary method for frame rate and standards conversions – that’s when Tachyon began winning side-by-side shootouts, providing speed and functionality that was impossible to imagine with a real-time SDI-based system. Since then, Tachyon has quietly become the global standard by which all conversions are measured.
From frame mechanics, to high quality image scaling, to complex frame rate conversions, Tachyon’s ability to automatically correct and convert video images is unmatched in speed and quality.
Warp speed indeed.
- Standards Conversions
- Frame Rate Conversions
- Normalizing of Mixed Frame Rates
- Repair of Broken 3:2 pulldown cadence
- Repair of Intermixed field dominance
- Repair of Intermixed video mode
- Repair of Composited cadence errors
- Inverse Telecine
- Super Slow Motion
- Broken cadence detection & correction
- Compositing errors cadence correction
- Multiple telecine pattern insertion