Accolades for Cinnafilm’s role in Act of Valor
Published: March 9th 2012
- Post Magazine Cover Story about Act of Valor
- Doddle Online: Act of Valor filmmakers not only shot with the 5D Mk. II, but with real bullets too!
- Computer Graphics World: GPUs Help ‘Act Of Valor’ Filmmakers Capture Navy SEAL Combat
- Tech News World: ‘Act of Valor’ and Google Glasses: The Future of Movies and Reality TV
- Shane Hurlbut’s Blog: Shooting Act of Valor Q&A
- Wall Street Journal: HP Powers Action-Packed Film “Act of Valor”
- Adobe Creative Suite Success Story: Bandito Brothers Act of Valor Larger than life
- Shane Hurlbut’s Blog: Act of Valor – Reinventing the Action Genre
- Techzone 360: Act of Valor – Making a First Person Shooter Movie
- fedscoop: Act of Valor – Combining Real-Life Heroism and Cutting Edge Technology
- New Mexico Business Weekly: Cinnafilm’s software powers Act of Valor
- Nvidia Helps Rev Up the Realism in ‘Act of Valor’
Cinnafilm®, Dark Energy® and Tachyon™ are registered trademarks of Cinnafilm, Inc. All copyrights and trademarks contained herein are the property of their respective owners.
# # #
About Cinnafilm Inc.
Cinnafilm is a specialty engineering company dedicated to the creation of powerful, reliable, and simple to use visual-effects tools for the digital film and video media industry. Cinnafilm’s innovative approach to image processing solutions is aimed at creative professionals working in the film, broadcast, post production, industrial video and education markets. Additional information about the company and its products can be found www.cinnafilm.com
Copyright © 2012 Cinnafilm. All rights reserved.
# # #